Engine and Transmission Repair Barter Network
Save Big on Overhead Costs Without Spending Your Own Cash
Automotive Engine and Transmission work is a costly and often unexpected repair. ITEX trade network members love being able to spend trade dollars earned on these large expenses, allowing them to save cash. Even if it’s filed under their insurance company, you can still collect the deductible in ITEX and file the remainder of the claim normally. Automotive shops in Raleigh, Cary and Wake Forest can turn slower days into extra income through the ITEX trading community.
Automotive Engine and Transmission Repair Shops can truly benefit from being a member of the ITEX business bartering community in several ways:
- Gain new customers, regardless of your location! ITEX members will travel farther to spend blue and save green on large purchases like automotive work!
- Experience ease-of-use with online account access, complete statement and transaction histories
- The support of customer service from a local broker’s office office
All businesses have “fixed” and “variable” operating expenses. While you can’t pay your fixed expenses on trade (rent, electrical, employee labor), the ITEX member knows that they can spend their trade dollars on many things they would have been spending cash on in their business, such as:
- Marketing and Advertising: Signage, Print work, Web & Graphic Design, Social Media & SEO
- Professional Services: Attorneys, Financial Professionals, IT & Computer Repair, Business Coaches, and so many more)
- Medical Services: Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists, Optometrists & Opticians, Chiropractors, Urgent Care, Dermatologists, Podiatrists, ENT’s, Pediatricians, Plastic Surgeons, and many other specialty fields
- Maintenance Services : Cleaning, Landscaping, Automotive, Contractors
Every time you spend a trade dollar on one of these services, it keeps a cash dollar in the bank that you can re-invest back into your business.
One of the many reasons to participate in the ITEX trading community is to pass that supplemental income on in the form of a benefit to your employees! In a tough economy, many ITEX employers have found that they can give bigger bonuses that employees appreciate if they factor in the ITEX dollar.
Ways to bonus employees using ITEX:
- Purchase restaurant gift certificates or certificates for services within our network
- Plan an over-the-top party to show your appreciation: have it catered, include transportation, the works!
- Cater lunch for your staff at the office once a week
- Offer incentive programs using our vacation rentals, hotels and restaurant certificates
- Can’t offer health benefits? ITEX has Urgent Care, Dentists, Chiropractors, and many other medical services that ITEX employers can send their staff and extend payment as a benefit to them.
- Have a manager, assistant, or longtime employee? We have a subaccount program that would allow you to compensate/bonus in ITEX on a consistent basis.