Professional Services Barter Network
Service-oriented businesses are the most ideal fit for a barter exchange- you are trading your time for new customers and additional revenue. There is a wide variety of service-oriented industries that can benefit from participating in the ITEX trading community. These businesses can spend supplemental revenue earned to save cash in their business and gain new customers and referral partners for additional cash customers.
Some of the many types of service-oriented businesses that can benefit from participating in the ITEX barter exchange:
- Financial Professionals
- Personal Organizers
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Event Planners
- Upholstery & Furniture Restoration
- Entertainers (Magicians, Musicians)
- Business Consultants
- Courier Services
- IT/Technical Support
- Computer Repair
- Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services
- Copy Writing Services
- Screen Printers & Embroiderers
- Wedding Planners
In a slower economy, a barter exchange helps keep professional service-oriented businesses busier when their competitors might be slow. They are trading their time for supplemental revenue that they can spend on advertising expenses, maintenance costs, and more.
All businesses have “fixed” and “variable” operating expenses. While you can’t pay your fixed expenses on trade (rent, electrical, employee labor), the barter exchange member knows that they can spend their trade dollars on many things they would have been spending cash on in their business, such as:
- Marketing and Advertising: Signage, Print work, Web & Graphic Design, Social Media & SEO
- Professional Services: Attorneys, Financial Professionals, IT & Computer Repair, Business Coaches, and so many more)
- Medical Services: Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists, Optometrists & Opticians, Chiropractors, Urgent Care, Dermatologists, Podiatrists, ENT’s, Pediatricians, Plastic Surgeons, and many other specialty fields
- Maintenance Services : Cleaning, Landscaping, Automotive, Contractors
Every time you spend a trade dollar on one of these services, it keeps a cash dollar in the bank that you can re-invest back into your business.
Want to learn more about how the trade exchange works, and how you can become a member? Contact the ITEX Raleigh office today to learn more about how barter saves cash!