Wellness Barter Network
Members of a trading community are always looking for new ways to spend their ITEX dollars, and one of the ways they do this is through a variety of wellness services that they can use themselves, or give to their family, friends or staff.
Many types of wellness-focused businesses are a fantastic fit for the ITEX barter exchange:
- Hair, Nail and Full-Service Salons
- Personal Trainers
- Residential House Cleaning
- Dry Cleaners
- Personal Assistant/Organization Services
- Personal Chef Services
- Massage Therapists
ITEX members will go to a participating trade exchange business over their closer or more convenient competitor because they can use their ITEX dollars. When they gift a friend, family member or employee with an initial service, that is a lead for a potentially new cash customer and return business. The ITEX trading community is a fantastic referral network for salons, spas, gyms and other services that people will often ask for a recommendation from friends and family before making an appointment.
Wellness businesses that participate in the ITEX trade exchange can spend trade dollars on advertising expenses, employee benefits, and more, saving cash expenditures in your business.
All business owners have “fixed” and “variable” operating expenses. While you can’t pay your fixed expenses on trade (rent, electrical, employee labor), the barter exchange member knows that they can spend their trade dollars on many things they would have been spending cash on in their business, such as:
- Marketing and Advertising: Signage, Print work, Web & Graphic Design, Social Media & SEO
- Professional Services: Attorneys, Financial Professionals, IT & Computer Repair, Business Coaches, and so many more)
- Medical Services: Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists, Optometrists & Opticians, Chiropractors, Urgent Care, Dermatologists, Podiatrists, ENT’s, Pediatricians, Plastic Surgeons, and many other specialty fields
- Maintenance Services : Cleaning, Landscaping, Automotive, Contractors
Every time you spend a trade dollar on one of these services, it keeps a cash dollar in the bank that you can re-invest back into your business.
Want to learn more about how the trade exchange works, and how you can become a member? Contact the ITEX Raleigh office today to learn more about how barter saves cash!